Introduction

Hey everyone, my name is Humayun Kabir and I am a current undergraduate student majoring in computer science. I was born in Bangladesh and moved to America with my parents at the age of 4. I graduated from High school for Construction Trades, Engineering, and Architecture. There I gained experience in general electrical engineering through hands-on activities and computer applied applications. I currently work as a nutritionist in GNC and help people build a diet regimen and workout program to help them reach their health and physique goals. I enjoy helping people and love making new friends. Growing up being the oldest sibling I never really had someone to talk to during tough times. Through that, I built a habit of making sure I am always there for everyone to talk to, especially my younger siblings. If I am not attending classes in CCNY, working at GNC, or spending hours on assignments I like to enjoy myself with many activities. Activities such as hitting the gym, going out to try out new food, watching movies, or binge-watching Netflix episodes for hours. While the semester is off I like to go on vacation by going out of the state and exploring new places. I love trying new things and meeting new people, and I look forward to my future opportunities at The City College of New York!